Friday, August 1, 2008

Studying


Wow....what to say. There were so many things that happened today. For starters I went to the university to pick up a package and walked with my friend in the office down to where they recieve the packages and all mail. The EMS "Chinas only 95% reliable carrier" van had just pulled up and dilivered my package to me when my friend and I had gotten there. What a "concidence" :) I got to class and gave the kids a speech on "How to prepare for exams" They later asked me to sing an american song..I went totally blank and couldn't even think of a simple song to sing. I had to politely bow out...how embarassing. We had a wondeful dinner of soup with bread and potatoes. We then listened to this speech of....well will call it an inspirational speech since i have no clue what he said since it was all in Chinese. :) After that and being taught about right and left brain people and how to learn the best way we danced Tibetan dances and took pictures like there was going to be no tomorrow. Me being a white American I had kids run up to me and ask or drag me somewhere in the classroom/dining hall to have a picture taken. :) Unfornately it wasn't my camera but will get all the pics from the guy tomorrow night...hopefully. :)

No comments: