Friday, August 8, 2008

Opening Ceremony party and Numbers

Today was filled with quite the diversity. Anything from talking to managers on the phone to rushing to the store to grab some ice cream for the party as the opening Ceremony of the Olympics were tonight. :) Today is quite special day for the Chinese people as it's 8/8/08. The number 8 is related to fortune and such. So today when i went to grab some ice cream at the grocery store it was jam packed to the hilt. I just figured people were grabbing party stuff right before the opening ceremony. Lots of things were 8% off because todays date. So I took advantage and bought some stuff I would normally not buy. Today I was seeking Dad and asking if I should go home for a period of time to regroup with my company and re-stratagize. I got the word to go home. I was so excited that he gave me answer and that it was a way i was totally unsuspecting. Now to just figure out when He wants me to come home.

1 comment:

With Hold said...

Thanks for sharing superb informations. Your website is very cool. I’m impressed by the details that you have on this web site. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for extra articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found simply the information I already searched everywhere and simply could not come across. What a great site.
party venues in los angeles