Thursday, August 7, 2008

Letters and Olympics

Today was an interesting day to say the least. Right now in China there are many things going on. As well as the branch I have joined out here is going through a lot of changes and people leaving. As well as the managers changed for about 6 months or so. The part of the company back home is proposing I move back to regroup with the rest of the branch and re-stratagize. Then move back out here in another 4ish months. This is heart breaking for me as I would hate to leave here for even a period of time as it has become my home. I can see the wisdom in going home for a time but at the same time have thoughts of things will be fine if I stay. I really need Dads help and His words for what needs to happen. I've spent the day talking to managers and talking to Dad. I need people to help me in asking for wisdom and His advice not mans. Thanks to ya all. :) I'm excited as the Olympics start tomorrow. :) Can't wait to watch it. I LOVE the Olympics. Competition is what like the most in the Olympics. That's what it's all about. My heart races as I see people competing against each other. It's a WAY exciting time. :)

No comments: